Join my Money Mindset Challenge!
Break through your limiting money blocks!
Money is a loaded subject for most people. Many times their beliefs are so old and comfortable that they don’t even see them as blocks. But you feel exhausted from the work you do, you feel discomfort at the thought of charging more or worse, you’re not making the money you deserve for all the effort you’re putting in your business. The fact is, money plays a big role in business and if you’re not comfortable discussing it then you could be leaving money on the table!
Does this sound like you?
- Are you burning the midnight oil doing everything in your business because you’re afraid to outsource?
- Do you hesitate to raise your rates or ask for a raise because you’re afraid they’ll think you’re not worth it
- You think of money in terms of abundance and scarcity – there is no in between.
Isn’t it time you recognize your relationship with money and where you feel discomfort with it? Are you really comfortable spending money? Or does spending money make you feel anxious?
Money Mindset Challenge will help you:
- Understand your relationship with money? It’s one of the most important relationships you have but you probably spend little time nurturing it.
- Recognize how you are stuck at your current income level or rates – and how you can ask for ask more money!
- Gain awareness around your own self sabotaging money beliefs, so you can begin to change them.
- Learn what role money plays in your business and why that matters.
- No spreadsheets or math, but mindset exploration that can really start changing your beliefs and create some strong abundant energy.
As a mum and a wife, I know that everyone has tons to do each day, so in this challenge you’ll only get an email once a week with video and a thought provoking exercise that should take you about 20 minutes. You’ll then be invited to come and dig even further into the topic in my Facebook group, Core Beliefs for Business with Megan O’Neill (come on over and join us now!)
Join the Money Mindset Challenge and take the first steps to change what you believe about money!